It’s so close, we just had to visit the nation’s largest and most acclaimed Renaissance Festival in Todd Mission, TX.
The magic and splendor started right out the gate.
We saw a family circus, fire whip show, dog show & mud show, and took part in the excitement of the jousting entertainment!
Of course we ate a turkey leg without utensils. (I mean, they hand it to you like it’s an ice cream cone.) The weather was perfect for walking around and browsing the shoppes. Huzzah!
Wednesday, November 20, 2024
Ren Fest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HoCo 2026
Ready for mum Friday Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...
-
I can't believe we survived one month! It went by fast, and I'm desperate for six hours of uninterrupted sleep. I can tell Lydia is ...
-
Abigail Kipp Pulley 6 lb, 10.5 oz 19 inches 2/29/12 @ 9:23 pm We're all healthy and happy! (besides the baby blues thing) "I'm ...
-
Welcome to the Double Digit Club, Abby! Yay! Abby brought 5 friends to the trampoline park. Molly Kate, Savannah, Tegan, Abby, Brooklyn, Mal...
1 comment:
Love the flower rings in the girls hair and the shows sound really good- fun day!
Post a Comment