She also takes shaking her bootee seriously.
(Those are rattle bootees on her feet.)
So if you want to be as happy as this baby is,
follow her example of "Work hard, play hard!"
Oh, and I almost forgot the most important part of her happiness strategy-- Sleeping hard!
follow her example of "Work hard, play hard!"
Oh, and I almost forgot the most important part of her happiness strategy-- Sleeping hard!
**Prize to the person who finds a big "error" on this blog post!**
7 comments:
Big girl!
The fourth pic is Lydia, not Abigail! :) (And there's a little grammar error on the third caption.)
You're right! If I hadn't used a picture I posted in the past or tipped you off, do you think you would've noticed?
Way to go Sarah! Not sure I would have spotted Lydia without the clue. Abigail's just about caught up to Lydia's head of hair at that age.
Yeah, I recognized the pic of Lydia before you said anything! I have a pretty photographic memory.
Abigail does have "Ben" hair at the moment :)
Fluffy like a birdie! And second time around, I still don't know how to tame it...I guess my strategy is to cut in on the frame of pictures ;0) Well, hats off to Sarah with her editor's eye and photographic memory. I stump you next time for sure!
Cute pics of "both of them"! I think Abigail may look more like Mama, don't you think? So fun to see them work out with tummy time.
Wow, love the bear rug and missed it in one of the pics. They definitely are sisters. The sleepy Abigail pic is precious.
Post a Comment