Saturday, August 5, 2017

Discovery World

 Playing tic tac toe against a robot is a daring choice.
 Automation
 How are the balls floating? This air stream demo captivated the girls for a long time.
While I successfully landed a plane!
 Bed of Nails! Lydia laid on it too!
 Racing sail boats.
 Virtual Reality exhibit was new. They both explored a coral reef!


Can you lift your own weight?

 The changing exhibit was all about the human microbiome.

The basement aquarium held the best part:

TOUCH TANK!!
 
Lake Sturgeon were spiny.

Cortez Round Stingrays were velvety and and squishy.

Now I invite you to drift away with the jellyfish...


2 comments:

Gma Jan said...

Very cool! I take it this was "plan B" instead of going to the park on Thursday- is that right?

Julie P. said...

I am a week behind in posting. We went to Discovery World last Friday :)

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...