It sure is fun exploring new places with my gal, Abigail. Just an ordinary day, wearing the crown she cut from a craft kit from Aunt Kaitlyn, and drinking a kiddie smoothie.
We also like to go to parties.
Raelynn's 4th birthday party
|
Abigail was very very excited to be invited to her first friend birthday party! At this age, I get to chaperone Abigail. She is a bit shy about playing with her preschool friends, but is warming up to them more and more.
When it's a beautiful day, but "cooler by the lake," it's smart to drive just a few miles west.
Today we drove over to beautiful Whitnall Park and Wehr Nature Center. We walked along a trail and found a lovely and relaxing sounding waterfall.
What a great time to take selfies, no?
Me and my gal...I'm going to miss our outings when she's at 4K everyday in the fall!
| What you see here is what Lydia can do when her little sister pushes her to climb places she's never climbed before. I hope they never stop encouraging each other! |
After a little cleaning up, Lydia is excited and ready for a very special night with her dad.
The elementary school PTO put on
Me & My Guy Dance, A Night in Wonderland.
She came home with these cool pictures.
Me & My Guy Dance, A Night in Wonderland.
She came home with these cool pictures.
![]() |
Daddy & Daughter
|
![]() |
Natalia, Bella, Lydia
|
They did an awesome job executing the Alice in Wonderland theme. Go here if you want to see picture of their decorations-I wish I could have gone! ;): https://www.facebook.com/754935271226949/photos/pcb.1019924921394648/1019924038061403/?type=3&theater
To keep Abigail from getting too jealous that Lydia got to go to a second father/daughter dance with Daddy, I took her to special playground at the Traveling Beer Garden where, surprise!, she got to play with Aunt Sarah and dance with Uncle Matt!
Everyone's Happy. :)


1 comment:
Great pics of all of you---and wonderful memories of many special days.
Post a Comment