Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


Abigal showing her punched train ticket, and waving to everyone as she rode around the mall.


 Abigail was all in giggles as she signed her name.
I looked and saw smiley faces in each letter! :)
 We got to observe Lydia's ballet class this week. You can see teacher Amy's heels kissing as she calls position number two, and Abigail mimicking in the back. Lydia has learned a lot this year, even though the class is only 30 minutes a week. Next year she'll do tap&ballet together for an hour.
Who's the King of the Jungle?
 Abigail's preschool sang 5 songs for the moms at Mother's Tea. Each song had a prop.
Here's that little red box ;)

On Sunday morning I had a sweet time with my girls having breakfast in bed. I am blessed beyond words.

1 comment:

gma Jan said...

And I would add those 2 little sweethearts are blessed to have such a wonderful mom!!

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...