Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Season of Freedom

Hello there.
There's something that you should know:
Summer ends in just two weeks with the start of 4-K!
So let's play at Betty Brinn's Children's Museum on a whim.

 Putting on a show at the theater there.

 At home, we can spend time in our patio fort, perfecting our necklace making.
I'm amazed she made it so beautifully symmetrical!
We can also go to the beach, making a lazy morning of it.
kicking up our feet or whatever...
 Ah, summer...it gives a sense of freedom that the other seasons never can.

3 comments:

gma Jan said...

So happy you are taking advantage of the lazy days of summer!

sarah said...

4K... holy cow! I'm amazed, too, by that necklace!

sarah said...

I'm going to have to take Lydia to the children's theatre again.. the new season booklet just came out!

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...