We spent Saturday morning at the Children's Discovery Museum in uptown Normal. It's "three floors of hands-on play experiences that inspire the love of learning!" Well, if they had only two exhibits on one floor, I think Lydia would have been just as thrilled, as long those two were Water Works and Paint Wall. These had her fully engaged for a long time, and might I add, Daddy may have enjoyed playing with the hydraulics just as much, as did Mommy with the painting. The Fresh Market was also a hit as Lydia could assemble a deli sandwich and collect fruit in her basket. It'll be interesting to see what engages her most if we go back in a year or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HoCo 2026
Ready for mum Friday Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...
-
I can't believe we survived one month! It went by fast, and I'm desperate for six hours of uninterrupted sleep. I can tell Lydia is ...
-
Abigail Kipp Pulley 6 lb, 10.5 oz 19 inches 2/29/12 @ 9:23 pm We're all healthy and happy! (besides the baby blues thing) "I'm ...
-
Welcome to the Double Digit Club, Abby! Yay! Abby brought 5 friends to the trampoline park. Molly Kate, Savannah, Tegan, Abby, Brooklyn, Mal...
5 comments:
Never a dull moment at your house! We'll need to check out the Childrens Museum in Bettendorf- she's ready!
I was concerned about her wanting to paint her arms or something, but it worked out.
There's also the Above and Beyond Children's Museum in Sheboygan :)
And Betty Brinn's in Milwaukee
Alright already! She'd love to visit each one with every one of you!
Post a Comment