Ah, the slide. She loves going down the slide.

But she thinks she wants to go up it too. I tell her the slide is only for going down, but she keeps climbing up and getting frustrated because she slips down.
Here, the ramp is for going up. I demonstrate. But this is her quickly moving down. No, Lydia, the slide is for going down; the ramp is for going up. The other kids at the playground won't let you climb up the slide when they are sliding down. I try to guide her up. I reiterate simply. My butt nearly gets stuck demonstrating. But she absolutely will not stop trying to walk up the slide and will continue to refuse to climb the ramp. Ooh, this girl is stubborn.
But she thinks she wants to go up it too. I tell her the slide is only for going down, but she keeps climbing up and getting frustrated because she slips down.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is a rebel! We could kind of see this coming :)
Look out--she has her own way of learning!
Hmmmm she is going to keep you all busy!! How did she get along at MOPS this morning?
Post a Comment