Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lydia!

Happy Birthday, Girl!

It started off nice...

Then she said, It's all mine!

and went crazy!!

What? Can't a girl have a little sugar & fun on her birthday ;)

6 comments:

gma Jan said...

Happy First Birthday!! Glad the cupcake was such a BIG hit!

Ben P said...

What a messy cutie! We will surely have to have a repeat performance next week!

sarah said...

I got an email notification of this blogpost. That's a first... Happy birthday, Lydia!!

Julie P. said...

Yeah, I opted you and a few people in to that. Let me know if you want out. And you shouldn't have to crypt before you comment anymore. :)

Melissa said...

Happy first birthday Lydia!! I can't believe that you are already one!

Grma Linda said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Lydia! Did you eat the whole cupcake?

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...