The 5th Graders put on quite a fabulous show, “Lights, Camera, Christmas!”
Trying to get a video, but the Stallion Singers sang lovely carols at a nearby assisted living & memory care center. Many a feet were tapping or hands clapping along!
Great pics and videos-- although still wish I could snap my fingers and be there in person! I'm glad Abby was in red and towards the front- I could see her in every video. Couldn't decide which song was my favorite, they are all so good, but I think I'll say the one with the flashlights..
1 comment:
Great pics and videos-- although still wish I could snap my fingers and be there in person! I'm glad Abby was in red and towards the front- I could see her in every video. Couldn't decide which song was my favorite, they are all so good, but I think I'll say the one with the flashlights..
Post a Comment