Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Good Bye

Everyone loved the special story Gma Linda told with M&Ms during the playoff games at Stacy's
Before JaQuay left our house, we had a girls only spa night.
(I'll spare you the scary face mask pictures ;)
We met Aaliyah and Violet at the MAM

Hm...is that real hair on the janitor?
the king in the painting!

Friendships that started 5 months ago will be missed.
We love this amazing bright girl and will miss her.
 I'm going to be honest here: These three did not get along most times, and there were some real rifts. We are relieved to be able to bring our attention back to Lydia & Abigail. I hope we can look back and see that a willing and open heart can make a big difference.
I can also say this with honesty: Although the short term plan has her moving out of our home, she will forever be in our hearts.  God has a much bigger better plan for all of us :) It was a blessing to have her and her mom in our lives these past 5 months. Keep looking up and keep fighting!

1 comment:

gma Jan said...

What a wonderful, positive long lasting impact you had on JaQuay---we will miss her as well.

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...