Thursday, March 2, 2017

Abigail is 5!

Time to Celebrate! Abigail is 5!!!!!
I love to see the confidence she's gained this year at school. She's a hard worker and loves to read. I love to see her assemble her outfits from headbands to shoes. 
She can keep calm; "Tickle me. I won't laugh." But her giggle is stinkin' cute!
She's also at an age when she will say or do at least 3 hilarious things a day! Are you kidding me?!
She could have had a Paczki with her birthday falling on Fat Tuesday, but she'd rather have a plain pink-frosted donut from Dunkin Donuts
 I love to see her take care of her troop of babies, what she does with nearly all of her waking hours! She still sees Mickeys wherever there are three circles. She still enjoys lullabies and being rocked at night.
We love our Big 5 Year Old!
Meeting at McD's for lunch with the birthday girl!

1 comment:

Karla Bull said...

Happy 5th Birthday Abigail! xoxo

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...