Tuesday, November 1, 2016

2016 Halloween Costumes

Lydia Abigail Halloween Drama! Dressing up for all our Halloween events over the weekend was an ordeal. (Who knew Abigail was concerned about being prettier than Lydia?!) I'm kicking myself for passing up two identical costume dresses that could have had them go as Twins. It would have been too perfect: fair, innately themed, fitting to their bond, easy to wear! But, like I said, we didn't do that. We chose candy-themed costumes that were uncomfortable, so they found alternate clothing to avoid wearing what we picked out, but in the end they wore them. Consequently, I have a slew of costume pictures to show for the ordeal that was 'Halloween 2016:'

Princesses

Ballerina & Pop Star
 And I'm going to throw this one in there...
Mummy

Princess Ballerinas alongside Mummy-to-be and Doctor

Doc McStuffins
And what we agreed upon 3 weeks ago...
Candy Corn Witch & Smarties :)

1 comment:

Gma Jan said...

Guessing it won't be the last of "halloween drama" over costumes....they all look cute to me--good job mom!

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...