Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 Months Old


Our baby's two months old! She can enjoy a bath, as pictured above. She is such a sweet baby; it makes me sad to go to work and leave her. Of course I miss Lydia's adorable face as well.

Abigail's sitting up a bit better in the chair than last month. You also might notice she has bubbles coming out of her mouth from the more active drooling that's going on.
 
This big girl is 10 lbs, 12 oz and 22 inches long! That's right at the 50th percentiles. Woohoo!
 

I tried to capture some baby sounds from Abigail from the bouncer that I put her in while I get ready in the morning. You can ignore my sounds.

1 comment:

gma Jan said...

2 months already. She has changed so much in just 60 days....but always adorable!!

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...