Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lydia watched a Dora episode on haircuts and then came to me saying, "I want haircut!" But here she's probably thinking, "Is this really what I asked for?"

"Aagh!" Lydia loves going in the basement and playing in her tent house. She brings items in and out and in and out, and does the same poking her head in and out and in and out of doors, or pressing her nose up against the window looking for me to pop around the corner.

Stickers stickers, so much fun; Press them down, one by one.

She puts them on her hand, on her shirt, on her foot, on my cheeks, and the couch, on the window, on my feet demanding that I remove my socks first, even if I worry they might get cold. She can be a little bossy now that she is able to say what she wants.

"Yipee! I can cover my shirt with them!"

This is Lydia getting creative in the kitchen. Ha! I think we have sauteed marshmallow and spaghetti skewers tonight for the main course. How precious :)

No comments:

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...