My little sweetheart is affectionate.
And smothering kisses.
This is the "protect me from the dog" hug.
The "I'm gonna get you!" hug with Kinsey.
And when we set up the play tent from Grandma Jan, Lydia ran in calling it her house, pulled in pillows to make it her home, and hugged her teddy bear tight in her arms.

2 comments:
and, oh how I miss those good hugs!!
Good thing you have such a huge area downstairs- the tent looks larger than I realized!!
Hugs and kisses,
gma.Jan
Hi Julie! I have been following your blog but I haven't been good at leaving comments! Wow, has Lydia grown, and she reminds me of Hailey! I think it's the hair-do! :-) I am sure she will have such fun with her new cousin-she is beautiful! All cute pics! Hope she is as affectionate with her new "sis" too! I am sure she will be terrific! xoxo, Karla
Post a Comment