Tuesday, August 10, 2010

6 Months

I am 6 months old! I can roll, but I'd rather just sit up all by myself. I am heavy in Mom's arms, weighing 15 pounds, 2 ounces. My 6-month sleepers barely fit because I'm 25.25 inches long. Won't you come over and play with me today?

5 comments:

Ben P said...

What a cutie! 10 more pounds until we move on to the next car seat.

gma Jan said...

I'd love to come over and play.....

TDMD said...

She is gorgeous!

Melissa said...

6 months already! Looking forward to finally meeting her in just a couple more weeks.

Rachel C said...

I would love to play with Lydia, and I enjoyed meeting her this weekend!

HoCo 2026

Ready for mum Friday  Abby asked her friends to go to HoCo with her at lunch with signs. Sophie & Adley said yes, of course We took pics...